Our annual #teamlikit competition has now launched and we know loads of you are busy making your entry videos so we thought it might be helpful if we put together some top tips to make your entry stand out!
- Make it interesting... Sounds common sense but you wouldn't believe the number of videos we receive which just feature footage of people riding, with absolutely no effort made to personalise for the competition. This is definitely a case where you get extra points for effort!
- Make it fun... We aren't necessarily looking for the next John Whittaker or Mary King, what we are looking for is great amateur riders who love their horses and of course Likits, so make the video fun and show some personality as well as some footage of you riding/competing.
- Make it short... Ideally your videos should be 2-3 minutes long. Remember we get hundreds of entries and need to watch every single one!
- Show off... Definitely tell us about your achievents to date and what you hope to achieve in the next year, whether that be going to your first competition or to HOYS.
- #teamlikit... Last but not least! Don't forget to tell us why you love Likit Products. It is a Likit competition after all :)
If you are still struggling for inspiration, take a look at last years winners & finalists videos and #getinspired
Ready to enter? Click here to find out more...